There are certain rules of diets to be followed in order to have a good health. In this article you will find information about the role of fiber and water in maintaining good health.
Fiber is not a nutrient, since it passes through the body undigested. But eating fiber substantially reduces cholesterol and may help lower blood pressure. A high fiber diet may lower the risk of colon cancer and can control sugar levels in diabetics. Fiber may even help you lose weight by filling you up without a lot of calories. Some common sources of fiber are bread, cereals, brown rice, strawberries, pears and vegetables, especially ones with edible stalks and stems such as broccoli and carrot.
Diets rich in fiber fills you up without filling you out, keeps you regular, helps lower your cholesterol level and may help reduce the risk of colon cancer. The nutritionists advocate getting at least 20 grams per day. A breakfast of oatmeal, whole wheat toast, a pear and a banana would give you more than half that amount. The highest fiber foods are fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes.
Water is the most essential of all nutrients. Muscle contains almost three times more water than fat. Water lubricants joints, regulates temperature and provides the body with minerals and essential fluids. The average man should get at least two quarts a day, or about eight glasses, if you are physically active, you could easily need to double that.
Common Rules of Diet for Good Health
1. Keep low the consumption of red meat, primarily beef and lamb and substitute fish and poultry, legumes and grains, nuts and seeds.
2. Avoid excess salts and sugar
3. Substitute low fat milk for whole milk, low fat cheese for high fat cheese.
4. Substitute polyunsaturated margarine and vegetable oils for utter, lard and bacon fat.
5. Eat plenty of fruits, and green leafy, as well as yellow vegetables, raw and cooked.
6. Eat breakfast especially of high fiber foods and fruits.
7. Get seven or eight hours sleep at night
8. Avoid smoking
9. Exercise regularly. Keep weight normal in relation to height.
10. Drink only in moderation (a glass or two of wine or beer per day).
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
You can get powerful super strength Herbal Male Enhancement Pills which can give you a stronger erection. Also get powerful Male Semen Volume Enhancer to boost semen production naturally.