No one should be guilty of having snacks from time to time. Contrary to popular belief, a person who does this has higher chances of getting slimmer than a person who does not. Read our Expert’s Guides to Healthy Eating and Weight Management to find out more about our healthy diet snacks.
1. In choosing the best snack bar, experts recommend Kashi’s TLC Honey Toasted 7-Grain Granola Bar because of its high fiber and protein and low calorie contents. In fact, two satisfying, completely grain-rich bars contain 180 calories only but have four grams of fiber and six grams of protein. Alternatively, you can try Quaker’s Simple Harvest Honey Roasted Nut Granola Bar, cheaper and nutritious but contains less fiber.
2. The best yogurt is the Stonyfield Farm Fat-Free French Vanilla because it contains seven grams of protein with only 130 calories. It is rich in calcium that makes our bones stronger. Fage Total Greek Yogurt is another good choice with its 15 grams of protein.
3. Our best cracker or chip is Wheat Thins Fiber Selects Garden Vegetable that contains nutritious ingredients, such as cabbage, tomato, carrots, onions, and green peppers. It has five grams of fiber and two grams of protein. You can also try Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips with its 80 milligrams of salt.
4. Expert’s Guides to Eating Healthy and Weight Management suggests Orville Redenbacher’s Smart Pop Popcorn as the best popcorn because it only contains 1.5 fats, 100 calories, and 140 salts. Newman’s Own 94% Fat-Free comes as second best.
5. Our best cookie is Kashi’s Oatmeal Raisin Flax because of its wholesome ingredients, such as brown rice, sesame seeds, oats, and raisins. Moreover, it contains four grams of fiber and 130 calories per serving. Another cookie to indulge yourself in is Mi-Del’s Ginger Snaps with its unique ginger flavor that satisfies your cravings.
Now you want to have more energy, be Healthier, look Younger, lose weight, and cleanse your body, right?